Climbing Path Game
Which ball will make it to the goal? With this wooden game of skill, concentration and dexterity are needed! Children must have a strong hold on the bands in order to manoeuvre the little wooden ship with the marble safely through the colored paths and past the holes.
An exciting game for training motor skills and a real puzzle. A classic that belongs in every nursery or children's room.
- An exciting puzzle game made of wood that trains motor skills
- Three colour-coded paths which have to be followed with the marble
- Driving the little ball with the strings trains hand-eye coordination
- Lots of visible wood material
- Ideally played while it's sitting on a table at eye level
Dimensions: approx. 24 x 20 x 34 cm
Material: wood, metal
Age recommendation: 3+